VectorPath Accelerator Card
The VectorPath® S7t-VG6 accelerator card is designed to reduce time to market when developing high-performance compute and acceleration functions for artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), networking and data center applications. The card features Achronix’s high-performance Speedster7t AC7t1500 FPGA fabricated on TSMC's 7nm FinFET technology.
Developed jointly with BittWare, a leading supplier of enterprise-class FPGA accelerator products, the VectorPath S7t-VG6 offers 400G and 200G Ethernet interfaces, 4 Tbps of GDDR6 memory bandwidth and a full suite of software and tools to get started right away.
AC7t1500 FPGA Device Highlights
- Built on TSMC's 7nm FinFET process
- 692K 6-input LUTs (1,522K 4-input LUT equivalents)
- 2,560 MLP blocks capable of 41K Int8 operations per cycle
- 2-dimensional NoC capable of >27 Tbps
- Up to 86 TOps int8 performance
- ResNet-50 benchmark: 8,600 images per second
- Up to 4 Tbps of GDDR6 bandwidth
- One QSFP-DD cage – 1× 400GbE, 2x 200GbE 4× 100GbE, or 8× 10/25/40/50 GbE
- One QSFP56 cage – 1× 200GbE, 2× 100GbE or 4× 10/25/40/50 GbE
- GDDR6 – 16 GB, 8 banks with two independent 16-bit channels per bank
- One bank of DDR4 – 2666 MHz with ECC, up to 4 GB (×72)
- Flash memory for booting FPGA
- Host interface – ×16 PCIe Gen4 interface direct to FPGA
- 8x GPIO
- MCIO – connected to FPGA via four transceivers supporting up to PCIe Gen5 data rates
Designed to address the most demanding compute-intensive applications
QSFP-DD and QSFP56 ports cater for wide range of high-speed network applications
NVMe access for data recorder and data processing applications
Optimize for your specific application requirements using GPIO and SerDes expansion ports
For purchasing details, please contact Achronix.