Getting Started with Achronix
Designers who would like to evaluate Achronix FPGAs or eFPGA IP technology can get started today. Achronix offers free evaluation licenses for the Achronix ACE design tools and rapid prototyping and production worthy PCIe accelerator cards which can plug into your existing server or come preinstalled in a Dell or HPE server platform.
- Achronix has an easy process to register for a support account, allowing designers access to tools and technical support - How Do I Register for an Achronix Support Account?
- Achronix provides evaluation licenses for ACE design tools - Request an evaluation license for Achronix Tools
- Purchase VectorPath Accelerator Cards - PCIe accelerator cards designed for evaluation and high-volume production applications
- Designers can download Speedster7t reference designs showcasing how to use device features. Reference designs include source RTL, constraint files, testbenches for simulation, project files for implementation, and example scripts to build the project. The following references designs are currently available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details:
- MLP reference design
- GDDR6 reference design
- DDR4 reference design
- NoC reference design
- Achronix offers several training videos to help introduce designers to our tools and devices quickly - Access Achronix training videos
- Visit Achronix's support portal where you can search help articles or open a support ticket - Access Achronix's online support portal