What are Cookies?
Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies serve different purposes, such as helping us understand how a site is being used, letting you navigate between pages efficiently, remembering your preferences, and generally improving your browsing experience.
Our Site may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer or mobile device until you delete them).
We use two broad categories of cookies:
- First-party cookies, served directly by us to your computer or mobile device, which we use to recognize your computer or mobile device when it revisits our Site; and,
- Third-party cookies, which are served by service providers or business partners on our Site, and can be used by these parties to recognize your computer or mobile device when it visits other websites. Third-party cookies can be used for a variety of purposes, including site analytics, advertising, and social media features.
What Types of Cookies and Similar Tracking Technologies does Achronix use on the Site?
|Advertising||These cookies are used by advertising companies to collect information about how you use our Sites and other websites over time. These companies use this information to show you ads they believe will be relevant to you within our services and elsewhere, and to measure how the ads perform.||You can opt out of Facebook cookies here.|
|You can opt out of LinkedIn cookies here.|
|You can opt out of Twitter cookies here.|
|YouTube||You can opt out of YouTube cookies here.|
|Notice Acceptance Cookies||These cookies identify if users have accepted the use of the cookies on our Site.||Administered by Achronix||See 'Your Choices' below.|
|Essential||These cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of our services (e.g., they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).|
|Functionality / performance||These cookies enhance the performance and functionality of our services. These cookies will allow us to provide you with a more personal experience when using our Site.|
In addition to cookies, our Site may use other technologies, such as locally stored objects and pixel tags to collect information automatically.
Browser Web Storage
We may use browser web storage (including via HTML5), also known as locally stored objects (LSOs), for similar purposes as cookies. Browser web storage enables the storage of a larger amount of data than cookies. Your web browser may provide functionality to clear your browser web storage.
We may also use web beacons (which are also known as pixel tags and clear GIFs) on our Site and in our HTML formatted emails to track the actions of users on our Site and interactions with our emails. Unlike cookies, which are stored on the hard drive of your computer or mobile device by a website, pixel tags are embedded invisibly on webpages or within HTML formatted emails. Pixel tags are used to demonstrate that a webpage was accessed or that certain content was viewed, typically to measure the success of our marketing campaigns or engagement with our emails and to compile statistics about usage of the Sites, so that we can manage our content more effectively.
Your options for controlling what information cookies and similar technologies we collect about you include:
Interactive Cookie Preferences Dialog. Click the button below to use the Cookie Preferences Dialog:
- Blocking cookies in your browser. Most browsers let you remove or reject cookies. To do this, follow the instructions in your browser settings. Many browsers accept cookies by default until you change your settings. Please note that if you set your browser to disable cookies, the Site may not work properly.
- Third-party opt-out option. You can opt-out of interest-based advertising through some of the third parties listed in the table above by using the corresponding third-party opt-out tool provided in the table.
- Industry association opt-outs. You may opt out of receiving interest-based advertising on websites through members of the Network Advertising Initiative by clicking here or the Digital Advertising Alliance by clicking here. You may opt out of receiving targeted advertising in mobile apps through participating members of the Digital Advertising Alliance by installing the AppChoices mobile app, available here, and selecting the user's choices. Please note that we also may work with companies that offer their own opt-out mechanisms and may not participate in the opt-out mechanisms linked above.
- Blocking advertising ID use in your mobile settings. Your mobile device settings may provide functionality to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
For more information about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set on your device and how to manage and delete them, visit www.allaboutcookies.org. If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of our Site.
If you choose to opt-out of targeted advertisements, you will still see advertisements online, but they may not be relevant to you. Even if you do choose to opt out, not all companies that serve online behavioral advertising are included in this list, and so you may still receive some cookies and tailored advertisements from companies that are not listed.
Information about the cookies we use may be updated from time to time, so please check back on a regular basis for any changes.
If you have any questions about this Cookie Notice, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Last Modified: 2022-03-16