SANTA CLARA, CA, November 11, 2019 – Achronix will be showcasing 7nm FPGA solutions at SC19, including the new VectorPath™ Accelerator Card for high-bandwidth data acceleration applications. SC19 (the International Conference for High-Performance Computing, Networking, Storage, and Analysis) is being held at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado.
Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, a leader in FPGA-based data accelerator devices and high-performance eFPGA IP targeting AI, ML networking and data center applications.
Achronix will be exhibiting in Booth 252 at SC19. The company will be featuring its Speedster®7t family of products optimized for HPC workloads and new VectorPath PCIe accelerator cards for high-volume production deployments.
- Speedster7t FPGAs are the highest bandwidth FPGAs available and feature a 2D network on chip (NoC) and a high-density array of AI/ML optimized machine learning processors.
- Speedcore™ eFPGA IP can be seamlessly integrated into an ASIC or SoC. Speedcore IP is customized for your application requirement and can be licensed to include in your SoC design.
- VectorPath S7t-VG6 Accelerator Card is a jointly developed PCIe accelerator card from Achronix and BittWare featuring the Speedster7t FPGA. The card includes 1x400GbE and 1x200GbE ports and 8 banks of GDDR6 memory with aggregate bandwidth of 4 Tbps.
Achronix will also host technical presentations in its booth on Speedster7t FPGA and the new VectorPath accelerator card.
Achronix’s strategic architect Quinn Jacobson, Ph.D., will present at these sessions:
- A New Block Floating Point Arithmetic Unit for AI/ML Workloads – Tuesday, November 19, 2:30-3:00pm, Exhibitor Forum
- The Impact of a High Performance 2D NoC on Next-Generation FPGAs – Wednesday, November 20, 3:30-4:00pm, Exhibitor Forum
SC19 takes place November 18-21 at the Colorado Convention Center in Denver, Colorado. Achronix will exhibit in booth 252.