Santa Clara, Calif., February 11, 2022 – Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, a leader in high-performance FPGAs and embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP, announces it is a Bronze Sponsor of the 30th ACM/SIGDA International Symposium on Field-Programmable Gate Arrays (FPGA 2022) and will exhibit at the virtual conference. Achronix invites attendees to contact us to setup a meeting to learn more about our FPGA and eFPGA IP solutions.
FPGA 2022 is the premier conference for presentation of advances in FPGA technology. Research papers are presented in the following areas:
- FPGA architecture
- FPGA circuit design
- CAD for FPGAs
- High-level abstractions and tools for FPGA design
- FPGA-based and FPGA-like computing engines
- Applications and design studies
More details can be found in the conference program.
Achronix will have a virtual booth and present the following technologies:
- Speedster®7t FPGAs, built on TSMC's 7nm process technology and shipping today. This FPGA family delivers the industry's highest performance for networking, storage and compute acceleration and include an integrated 2D network on chip (2D NoC) and other innovative architectural features ideal for data acceleration applications.
- Speedcore™ eFPGA IP, currently shipping in production volumes. Speedcore eFPGA IP brings the performance and flexibility of programmable logic to ASICs and SoCs. Customers can integrate Speedcore eFPGA IP into a custom SoC for high-performance, compute-intensive and real-time processing applications.
- VectorPath® Accelerator Cards, jointly developed with Bittware, a Molex company. These accelerator cards are designed for prototyping and production applications to provide high-performance compute and data acceleration for AI/ML, networking and data center applications.