Santa Clara, Calif., May 19, 2021 – Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, a leader in FPGA-based hardware accelerator devices and high-performance eFPGA IP, announces it will exhibit at the TSMC 2021 Online Technology Symposiums.
Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, a leader in high-performance FPGAs and embedded FPGA (eFPGA) IP, built for high-bandwidth workloads in a broad range of applications including AI/ML, 5G infrastructure, networking, computational storage, test and measurement.
The TSMC 2021 Online Technology Symposiums will include keynotes and technology updates, where you can learn about:
- TSMC's smartphone, HPC, IoT, and automotive platform solutions
- TSMC's advanced technology progress on 7nm, 5nm, 3nm processes and beyond
- TSMC’s specialty technology breakthroughs on ultra-low power, RF, embedded memory, power management, sensor technologies
- TSMC's advanced packaging technology advancement on InFO, CoWoS®, and SoIC and other exciting innovations
- TSMC's manufacturing excellence, capacity expansion plan, and green manufacturing achievement
- TSMC's Open Innovation Platform® Ecosystem to speed up time-to-design.
Achronix has a virtual booth and will be presenting the following technologies:
Speedster®7t FPGAs are built on TSMC’s 7nm process technology and are shipping today. They deliver the industry’s highest performance for networking, storage and compute acceleration. and include a 2D Network on Chip and other innovative architectural features ideal for data acceleration applications.
Speedcore™ eFPGA IP is shipping in production volume, Speedcore eFPGA IP brings the performance and flexibility of programmable logic to ASICs and SoCs. Customers can integrate Speedcore eFPGA IP into a custom SoC for high-performance, compute-intensive and real-time processing applications.
VectorPath™ Accelerator Cards are jointly developed with Bittware, a Molex company. These accelerator cards are designed for prototyping and production applications to provide high-performance compute and data acceleration for AI/ML, networking and data center applications.
Chris Pelosi, vice president of hardware engineering at Achronix, will present an Introduction to Speedster7t in the Innovation Zone where valued customers of TSMC are invited to showcase their products and collaboration with TSMC to more than 5,000 worldwide attendees.
When / Where
The TSMC 2021 Online Technology Symposiums take place as follows:
North America: June 1
China, Europe, and Taiwan: June 2
Find out more here.