Santa Clara, Calif., August 12, 2020 – Achronix Semiconductor Corporation, a leader in FPGA-based data accelerator devices and high-performance eFPGA IP targeting AI, ML networking and datacenter applications, announces its participation in this year's TSMC Technology symposium and OIP ecosystem forum.
The worldwide TSMC Technology Symposiums and OIP Ecosystem Forums will be held for the first time online and will include industry keynotes, technology updates and ecosystem success stories. Achronix is a proud member of the TSMC IP Alliance Program with the company’s award-winning Speedcore™ eFPGA IP available today on TSMC 16nm FFC, 12nm FFC and N7 process technologies.
Achronix will have a virtual booth and microsite featuring its Speedster®7t FPGA family of products including FPGAs, FPGA IP, chiplets, design tools and accelerator card solutions targeting high-performance applications such as AI/ML, HPC, networking, storage and automotive driver assistance solutions. Featured products include:
- Speedcore eFPGA IP: fully secure IP that can be seamlessly integrated into an ASIC or SoC to allow for custom acceleration of algorithms and design flexibility for future designs.
- Speedster7t FPGAs:, the highest performance FPGAs available and feature a revolutionary 2D network on chip capable of delivering over 20Tbps bandwidth, high-speed interfaces such as PCIe Gen5, 400G Ethernet, 112G SerDes and GDDR6, and an array of machine learning processors optimized for AI/ML applications.
- VectorPath™ S7t-VG6 Accelerator Card: a jointly developed PCIe accelerator card from Achronix and Bittware. The card features the Speedster7t FPGA, 400 GbE ports and 8 banks of GDDR6 memory with aggregate bandwidth of 4 Tbps..
The events will take place August 24 through August 26 with start times at 9:30am per each respective time zones.
- North America: August 24 and August 25
- Japan: August 25 (invitation only)
- Taiwan: August 25
- Europe: August 25 and August 26
The TSMC events will take place online. Find more details and register here.