The FPGA Conference is a leading event in Europe for programmable logic devices. It focuses on practical solutions that developers can easily integrate into their work. FPGAs have proven to be flexible and powerful accelerator solutions in AI-driven cloud data centers, telecommunications, and other applications.
Visit Achronix at FPGA Conference Booth #3
Achronix is excited to announce its participation at FPGA Conference 2023! We invite you to come visit us at booth #3 to witness firsthand the latest advancements in our accelerated automatic speech recognition (ASR) demonstration. Powered by Myrtle.ai's ASR solution, our Speedster7t FPGA on a VectorPath accelerator card delivers real-time, low-latency speech-to-text solutions, slashing costs by up to 90% compared to 20 CPU-based servers. This all-inclusive solution, complete with a host API, requires no RTL or FPGA knowledge and is compatible with all major deep learning frameworks such as PyTorch and Caffe 2.
We'll also be showcasing the latest FPGA and eFPGA IP solutions for high-bandwidth, compute-intensive, and real-time processing applications:
- Speedster®7t FPGAs: high-performance FPGAs with a 2D network on chip. This delivers ASIC-level performance with the programmability of FPGAs.
- Speedcore™ eFPGA IP: over 15 million eFPGA IP cores shipped. Speedcore brings the performance and flexibility of programmable logic to ASICs and SoCs.
- VectorPath® Accelerator Card: a PCIe board for rapid prototyping and production projects. The VectorPath offers 400 GbE and 200 GbE, PCIe Gen 5.0, and 4 Tbps of GDDR6 memory bandwidth.
Achronix will give the following three presentations:
- Tuesday, July 4, 2:15–3:00 PM | Ron Renwick, Sr. Product Marketing to present "Utilizing Achronix FPGAs to Accelerate High Performance Networking Applications at 400 GbE"
- Tuesday, July 4, 3:00–3:45 PM | Scott Senst, Sr. Director, UI Development to present "IP Replication and Partial Reconfiguration Using an FPGA with 2D NoC"
- Thursday, July 6, 11:45–12:30 PM | Simon Longcroft, Sr. Technical Architect to present "Conversational AI on Achronix FPGAs"
Meet with Achronix
Contact us to arrange a meeting or private demo. We will be happy to discuss your project and how Achronix can help achieve your performance and go-to-market goals: https://www.achronix.com/contact-us.