VectorPath Accelerator Card – Featuring Speedster7t FPGAs
The VectorPath® S7t-VG6 accelerator card is designed to reduce time to market when developing high-performance compute and acceleration functions for artificial intelligence (AI), machine learning (ML), networking and data center applications. The card features the Achronix high-performance Speedster7t AC7t1500 FPGA fabricated on TSMC 7nm FinFET technology.
Developed jointly with BittWare, a leading supplier of enterprise-class FPGA accelerator products, the VectorPath S7t-VG6 offers 400G and 200G Ethernet interfaces, 3.5 Tbps of GDDR6 memory bandwidth and a full suite of software and tools to get started right away.
AC7t1500 FPGA Highlights
- Built on TSMC 7nm FinFET process
- 692K 6-input LUTs (1,522K 4-input LUT equivalents)
- 2,560 MLP blocks capable of 41K Int8 operations per cycle
- 2-dimensional NoC capable of >27 Tbps
- Up to 86 TOps int8 performance
- ResNet-50 benchmark: 8,600 images per second
- Up to 4 Tbps of GDDR6 bandwidth
- PCI-SIG certified to support PCIe Gen5 ×16 host interface
- One QSFP-DD cage – 400/200/100/50/25/10 GbE
- One QSFP56 cage – 200/100/50/25/10 GbE
- PAM4 (50G) and NRZ (10/25G) SerDes
- GDDR6 – 16 GB, 8 banks with two independent 16-bit channels per bank
- One bank of DDR4 – 2666 MHz with ECC, up to 4 GB (×72)
- Flash memory for booting FPGA
- Eight GPIO
- MCIO – connected to FPGA via four transceivers supporting up to PCIe Gen5 data rates
Designed to address the most demanding compute-intensive applications
QSFP-DD and QSFP56 ports cater to a wide range of high-speed network applications
NVMe access for data recorder and data processing applications
Optimize for your specific application requirements using GPIO and SerDes expansion ports
Achronix ACE Tool Suite with support for the Speedster7t FPGA is available today. For customers who have already registered on support.achronix.com, learn how you can download the ACE design tools.
For purchasing details, please contact Achronix.