607 E. Lincolnway, Cheyenne, WY 82001 USA
VMAccel is a Cloud Service Provider focusing on providing simple, flexible, scalable, and customizable access to FPGA processing in the cloud. VMAccel’s cloud platform enables users of all skill levels to implement FPGAs into their computational workloads. Using a wide array of instance types, users can deploy existing FPGA code in 1-click, develop new bitstreams in pre-configured development environments, and much more.
VMAccel’s platform is designed to offer a “full-spectrum” FPGA environment which allows users to test-drive, develop, launch, and scale full production workloads or utilize pre-existing applications from 3rd party IP providers. Some benefits of using VMAccel cloud are:
- Ease of use – don’t need to get all bit streams approved
- Users of all levels and experience can easily use our cloud
- Ability to use a single card or multiple cards with just a request
- Easy to understand pricing – one price includes everything from network to storage so no “nickel and diming” you to death
- One-click solutions, containerization, orchestration & deployment
- Easy path from Development to Production
Achronix PCIe cards deployed in VMAccel FPGA farm for remote access and programming.