105 S. Sunset Street, Suite N, Longmont CO 80501 USA
IntelliProp, was founded in 1999 to provide ASIC and verification services for the data storage industry. Since then, we have evolved into a leading provider of intellectual property cores and complete, fully featured products targeted at memory and storage companies requiring IntelliProp’s unique products.
IntelliProp continues to gain recognition as a leading expert in the memory and storage industry, and IntelliProp actively participates in committees for creating new and maintaining existing protocols, including Gen-Z and CXL.
IntelliProp IP Cores and Products based on Gen-Z, NVMe, SATA, SAS, PCIe, Encryption, and protocol bridge solutions are available for the storage, memory and computational storage industries. IntelliProp devices have applications in a multitude of customer products that require interfacing to memory and storage devices, including traditional Hard Disk Drives (HDD), Solid State Drives (SSD) and Multi Media Cards (MMC). Our customers are provided with the flexibility to select from a portfolio of ASSP products or integrate IntelliProp’s licensed Design IP Cores into a broad array of Achronix FPGAs.
IntelliProp actively participates in memory and storage interface standards committees to ensure all products are compliant to current specifications and are updated regularly to meet changing specifications for evolving memory and storage technologies. All of IntelliProp’s products are industry proven and have been run through rigorous simulation and interoperability testing.
- IntelliProp’s NVMe IP cores offer customers the means to build high speed NVMe based storage products and include:
- NVMe Target Core
- NVMe Initiator Core
- NVMe-to-NVMe Bridge
- NVMe-to-SATA Bridge
- IntelliProp offers AES and ECC Encryption IP cores for customers requiring enhanced security features and high throughput.
- IntelliProp offers several SATA based IP core solutions to enable customers to use high-throughput SATA storage devices including:
- SATA Host App Core
- SATA Host AHCI Core
- SATA Device ADIC Core
- SATA 1 to 1 Speed Bridge with sandbox (allows customers internal visibility to frame contents)
- SATA Port Multiplier
- SATA Bridge Platform (Optional AES, Hardware Datapath)
- IntelliProp’s SAS IP cores enable customers to connect to high throughput SAS storage devices at 3.0, 6.0 and 12.0 Gbps and include:
- SAS Initiator Core
- SAS Target Core
- SAS 1-to-1 Speed Bridge with Sandbox
Intelliprop memory and storage solutions on Achronix FPGAs and eFPGAs.