2. A Note About Children. We do not intentionally gather Personal Data about visitors who are under the age of 13.
3. A Note to Users Outside of the United States. Your Personal Data may be processed in the country in which it was collected and in other countries, including the United States, where laws regarding processing of Personal Data may be less stringent than the laws in your country.
4. Types of Data We Collect. Company collects Personal Data and Anonymous Data from you when you visit our site and/or when you send us information or communications. “Personal Data” means data that allows someone to identify or contact you, including, for example, your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, as well as any other non-public information about you that is associated with or linked to any of the foregoing data. “Anonymous Data” means data that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Data; Anonymous Data does not permit the identification of individual persons.
5. We collect Personal Data and Anonymous Data, as described below.
5.1 Personal Data You Provide to Us. If you provide us feedback or contact us via e-mail (e.g., in response to an employment opportunity posted on our website), we will collect your name and e-mail address, as well as any other content included in the e-mail, in order to send you a reply, and any information that you submit to us, such as a resume. When you participate in one of our surveys, we may collect additional profile information. When you post messages on the message boards of our website, the information contained in your posting will be stored on our servers and other users will be able to see it. We may also collect Personal Data, such as demographic information from you via the Products or at other points in our website that state that Personal Data is being collected.
When you access and interact with one of our websites, we may collect certain information often referred to as “Clickstream Data.” “Clickstream Data” includes the type of Internet browser and operating system you are using, the pages and information you accessed on our site, the total time spent on our site, and the domain name of the website from which you linked to our site. Also, where you have previously identified yourself in the registration process as affiliated with a particular business or organization, we may record the fact that a representative of your business or organization visited the site, along with other Clickstream Data concerning that visit. Clickstream Data will not be used to identify you personally and will not be associated or correlated with any site visitor in a personally-identifiable manner.
6. Use of Your Data.
6.1 General Use. In general, Personal Data you submit to us is used either to respond to requests that you make, or to aid us in serving you better.
6.2 Creation of Anonymous Data. We may create Anonymous Data records from Personal Data by excluding information (such as your name) that make the data personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Data to analyze request and usage patterns so that we may enhance the content of our Products and services and improve site navigation. Company reserves the right to use and disclose Anonymous Data to Third Party Companies in its discretion.
7. Disclosure of Your Personal Data.
7.2 Other Disclosures. Regardless of any choices you make regarding your Personal Data (as described below), Company may disclose Personal Data if it believes in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Company; or (b) protect or defend the rights or property of Company or users of the Products or related services.
7.3 We may also disclose personal information you have provided through our websites to persons or companies that we retain to carry out promotions and other activities for which you have registered or in which you have otherwise asked to participate. We require persons and companies to which we disclose personal information to restrict their use of such information to the purposes for which it has been provided by us and not to disclose that information to others. We cannot be responsible, however, for any damages caused by the failure of unaffiliated third parties to honor their privacy obligations to us. In addition to these limited disclosures of personal information, we may provide our affiliates or unaffiliated third parties with aggregate information about visitors to our sites. For example, we might disclose the median ages of visitors to our websites, or the numbers of visitors to our websites that come from different geographic areas. Such aggregate information will not include identifiable information of any individual visitors to our websites.
8. Third parties.
8.1 Personal and/or Anonymous Data Collected by Third Parties.
(a) We may receive Personal and/or Anonymous Data about you from other sources like telephone or fax, or from companies that provide our Products or services by way of a co-branded or private-labeled website or companies that offer their products and/or services on our website (“Third Party Companies”). Our Third Party Companies may supply us with Personal Data, such as your personal data received by Company from Third Party Companies, in order to help us establish the account. We may add this information to the information we have already collected from you via our website in order to improve the Products and services we provide.
(b) Our provision of a link to any other website or location is for your convenience and does not signify our endorsement of such other website or location or its contents. When you click on such a link, you will leave our site and go to another site. During this process, another entity may collect Personal Data or Anonymous Data from you.
8.2 Disclosure to Third Party Service Providers. Except as otherwise stated in this policy, we do not generally sell, trade, share, or rent the Personal Data collected from our services to other entities. These third party service providers are required not to use your Personal Data other than to provide the services requested by Company. You expressly consent to the sharing of your Personal Data with our contractors and other service providers for the sole purpose of providing services to you.
9. Your Choices Regarding Your Personal Data.
9.2 Changes to Personal Data. You may change any of your Personal Data in your account by sending an e-mail to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may request deletion of your Personal Data by us, but please note that we may be required (by law or otherwise) to keep this information and not delete it (or to keep this information for a certain time, in which case we will comply with your deletion request only after we have fulfilled such requirements). When we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may remain in our archives.
10. Security of Your Personal Data. Company is committed to protecting the security of your Personal Data. We use a variety of industry-standard security technologies and procedures to help protect your Personal Data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. Despite these measures, you should know that Company cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with Personal Data and mistakes may happen.
Achronix Semiconductor Corporation
2953 Bunker Hill Lane, Suite 101
Santa Clara, CA 95054 USA
Telephone Number: 408-889-4100
12. Dispute Resolution. If you believe that Company has not adhered to this Statement, please contact Company by email at email@example.com. We will do our best to address your concerns. If you feel that your complaint has been addressed incompletely, we invite you to let us know for further investigation. If you and Company are unable to reach a resolution to the dispute, you and Company will settle the dispute exclusively under the rules of the American Arbitration Association (www.adr.org).