Design Engineer (FPGA Designer) (6500-1008)
Achronix Semiconductor Corporation is a fabless semiconductor corporation based in Santa Clara, California, offering high-performance FPGA solutions. Achronix is the only supplier to have both high-performance and high-density standalone FPGAs and embedded FPGA (eFPGA) solutions in high-volume production. Achronix's FPGA and eFPGA IP offerings are further enhanced by ready-to-use PCIe accelerator cards targeting AI, ML, networking and data center applications. All of Achronix's products are supported by best-in-class EDA software tools.
Position Profile Name:Design Engineer (FPGA Designer)
Type of Position:Regular, Exempt
Reports to:VP Architecture
Location:Santa Clara, California
The employee will contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of FPGA cores and surrounding logic implemented in modern FPGA technology nodes. His or her responsibilities will include the following:
- Architect and develop FPGA logic solutions to for a variety of high-performance FPGA applications, including networking, memory subsystem / soft CPU, and data center applications.
- Develop and implement various configurable components within the FPGA fabric using proprietary and industry standard languages and tools
- Develop automated processes for block-level and system-level development and verification.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members on architectural decisions and development flows and methodologies
- Knowledge and familiarity with FPGA design flows, including FPGA synthesis, place-and-route, timing closure, and debug tools.
- Experience with the use of IP macros from FPGA vendor libraries.
- Experienced RTL developer with SystemVerilog targeting FPGA architectures.
- Ability to create of complex development and verification plans.
- Strong in technical writing and communication (verbal) skills
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years experience.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering.