Quality Manager (5100-1002)
Achronix Semiconductor Corporation is a fabless semiconductor corporation based in Santa Clara, California, offering high-performance FPGA solutions. Achronix is the only supplier to have both high-performance and high-density standalone FPGAs and embedded FPGA (eFPGA) solutions in high-volume production. Achronix's FPGA and eFPGA IP offerings are further enhanced by ready-to-use PCIe accelerator cards targeting AI, ML, networking and data center applications. All of Achronix's products are supported by best-in-class EDA software tools.
As Quality Manager you will be responsible for all operations associated with the organization's total quality management (TQM) and plan. Set the strategy to develop, implement, and maintain technical quality assurance, quality control system and Functional Safety. Manages the customer interaction and engineering team for customer returns and issues. Defines and specifies the implementation of standards, methods, and procedures the design, development and manufacturing, functional safety and reliability of company products.Primary Job Responsibilities
The primary responsibilities for this position are:
- Develops and implements quality management system organizational processes, documentation and records.
- Handles key customers and sets forth annual plan to achieve quality standards, systems and objectives utilizing appropriate procedures and cost savings methods.
- ISO9000 certification through a third party accreditor and manage ongoing repeat audits and re-certifications
- Handles Automotive Quality TS16949 and Safety Lead ISO26262 Automotive Functional Safety implementation and certification
- Leads internal audits to evaluate the compliance and efficiency of existing procedures to QMS.
- Leads and directs the work of other employees. Supervision is often provided through a team of subordinate managers and directors.
- Handles initiatives aimed at improving policies, practices, and procedures for continuous improvements and impact of the QMS to the organization.
- In depth knowledge of applicable Quality and Functional Safety standards
- Excellent problem-solving skills – able to identify problems and/or opportunities for improvement and assesses viable solutions. Develop and execute comprehensive action plans.
- Excellent interpersonal and teamwork skills. Must be able to build rapport with Operations and cross-functional colleagues, and be able to foster collaborative relationships.
- Good supplier relationship management skills.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple assignments concurrently, including ability to assess and manage priorities.
- Effective communications skills, particularly the ability to communicate technical expertise.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
- Bachelor’s or MS degree in Engineering (Electronics, Physics etc.), or equivalent strongly preferred.
- 10 years’ experience in leading technology semiconductor quality management
- Automotive Semiconductor Quality experience
- Multi-site experience required; global experience a plus.
- Highly results-oriented and focused on business priorities with a successful record of accomplishments.