- Experienced technologist with deep understanding of the accelerated computing market to lead the definition of next-generation silicon and software solutions.
- Knowledge of hardware and software requirement to attach FPGA-based compute accelerators to support a broad range of AI/machine learning, networking, storage, and wireless applications.
- Lead three phases of product life cycle:
MRD Definition and Investment Justification
- Develop a business plan, MRD and timeline for next-generation silicon and software products.
- Identify key customers and partners to assist in product definition and engineering development phase.
Product Implementation by Engineering – PRD Closure
- Coordinate with core engineering, software engineering, systems engineering and marketing to create an agreed PRD to meet an aggressive schedule product launch.
- Drive internal alignment by influencing and enrolling all key stakeholders in product/company vision.
- Coordinate with project management to optimize development time and cost.
Product Launch and Positioning
- Develop a go-to-market plan for next-generation products.
- Assist sales and marketing with promotional activities from initial customer product planning visits to formal product launches.
- Work closely with sales and marketing in a business development role to secure customer design wins and revenue for products.
- Demonstrated ability of setting product strategies that have translated to market share gains.
- Deep understanding of wired networking, wireless, data center architecture evolution and solution requirements.
- Seasoned in customer interactions at all levels: mid-level management to senior executives.
- Strong sense of team work and collaborative working style.
- FPGA knowledge desirable.
Education and Experience
BSEE or equivalent degree with 10+ years of engineering, marketing and/or product planning experience.