The employee will contribute to the architecture, design, and implementation of FPGA cores and surrounding logic implemented in modern FPGA technology nodes. His or her responsibilities will include the following:
- Architect and develop FPGA logic solutions to for a variety of high-performance FPGA applications, including networking, memory subsystem/soft CPU, and data center applications.
- Develop and implement various configurable components within the FPGA fabric using proprietary and industry-standard languages and tools.
- Develop automated processes for block-level and system-level development and verification.
- Collaborate with internal and external team members on architectural decisions and development flows and methodologies.
- Knowledge and familiarity with FPGA design flows, including FPGA synthesis, place and route, timing closure, and debug tools.
- Experience with the use of IP macros from FPGA vendor libraries.
- RTL designer experienced with SystemVerilog targeting FPGA architectures.
- Ability to create of complex development and verification plans.
- Strong technical writing and communication (verbal) skills.
- Knowledge and familiarity with SystemVerilog verification techniques is a plus.
- Knowledge and familiarity with developing highly configurable IP is a plus.
Education and Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years experience.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Computer or Electrical Engineering.
FPGA Design Engineer, Systems (6410-1009)
Type of Position
Sr. Director, System Engineering
Santa Clara, California