Achronix is a privately held fabless corporation based in Santa Clara, California and offers high-performance FPGA solutions. Achronix's history is one of pushing the boundaries in the high-performance FPGA market. Achronix offerings include programmable FPGA fabrics, discrete high-performance and high-density FPGAs with hardwired system-level blocks, data center and HPC hardware accelerator boards, and best-in-class EDA software supporting all Achronix products.
The Strategic Planning team at Achronix owns the next generation silicon, software and solutions planning and ecosystem development. Members of our team participate in all phases of the FPGA product development cycle, from MRD definition to product implementation to product launch. New employees will have the opportunity to contribute to all of these phases and work with the world’s most advanced process technology.
|Type of Position:||Regular, Exempt|
|Reports to:||VP of Strategic Planning|
|Location:||Santa Clara, California|
Experienced technologist with deep understanding of accelerated computing market to lead the definition of next generation silicon and software solutions. Knowledge of hardware and software requirement to attach FPGA based compute accelerators to support a broad range of AI / Machine learning, Networking, Storage, and Wireless applications.
Lead three phases of product lifecycle:
1) MRD Definition and Investment Justification
- Develop a business plan, MRD and timeline for next-generation silicon and software products.
- Identify key customer partners to assist in product definition and engineering development phase.
2) Product Implementation by Engineering – PRD Closure
- Coordinate with core engineering, software engineering, systems engineering and marketing an agreed PRD to meet an aggressive schedule product launch.
- Drive internal alignment by influencing and enrolling all key stakeholders in product/company vision.
- Coordinate with project management to optimize development time and cost.
3) Product Launch and Positioning
- Develop go-to-market plan for next generation products. Coordinate promotional activities with sales and marketing groups, from initial. customers and partner product planning visits to formal product PR launch.
- Work closely with sales and marketing in a business development role to secure customer design wins and revenue for products.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSEE or equivalent degree with 10+ years of engineering, marketing and/or product planning experience.
- Demonstrated ability of setting product strategies that have translated to market share gains.
- Deep understanding of wired networking, wireless, data center architecture evolution and solution requirements.
- Seasoned in customer interactions at all levels: mid-level management to senior executives.
- Strong sense of team work and collaborative working style.
- FPGA knowledge desirable.