Achronix is a privately held fabless corporation based in Santa Clara, California and offers high-performance FPGA solutions. Achronix's history is one of pushing the boundaries in the high-performance FPGA market. Achronix offerings include programmable FPGA fabrics, discrete high-performance and high-density FPGAs with hardwired system-level blocks, data center and HPC hardware accelerator boards, and best-in-class EDA software supporting all Achronix products.
|Type of Position:||Regular, Exempt|
|Reports to:||Sr. Director, Hardware Engineering|
The employee will be responsible for design automation and flow development across all hardware engineering groups. The employee will get methodology requirements from the engineering staff and be required to create the necessary scripts, automation, and infrastructure to enable those methodologies. Though the primary requirements will be physical design and STA-specific, the employee is also expected to provide support on front-end automation and methodology development.
The employee is also expected to participate regularly in interactions with global teams spanning core technology and software engineering
- Expertise in flow development with prior experience owning and developing flows and automations
- Very good knowledge of Tcl, Perl and/or Python, and a lot of experience using these to create complex code
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with a proactive mindset
- Strong understanding of physical design and STA. Prior experience working on these as module-owner is a big plus
- Good understanding of Verilog
- Experience with C++ is a plus
- Experience in functional verification and testbench development is a plus
- Preferred BS/MS and 6-12 years of experience in design automation or CAD development
- Previous experience in at least 3-4 product developments