Achronix is a privately held fabless corporation based in Santa Clara, California and offers high-performance FPGA solutions. Achronix's history is one of pushing the boundaries in the high-performance FPGA market. Achronix offerings include programmable FPGA fabrics, discrete high-performance and high-density FPGAs with hardwired system-level blocks, data center and HPC hardware accelerator boards, and best-in-class EDA software supporting all Achronix products.
|Title:||Staff Engineer/Technical Lead|
|Type of Position:||Regular, Exempt|
|Reports to:||VP of Systems Engineering|
|Location:||Santa Clara, California|
- Development, planning, execution, validation and characterization of PCIe Gen4 and Gen5 Interfaces as well as 100GbE, 200GbE and 400 GbE Ethernet and other high-speed serial protocols.
- Interact with design and software development groups in device level and board/system validation and characterization.
- FPGA centric reference design development: Architecture, detailed design, coding, bring-up, testing, performance measurements/demonstration and delivery for customers.
- Responsible for Achronix’s high-speed serial IP product development and support. This IP may include gear boxes, FIFOs, clock domain crossings, as well as arbiters.
- Develop technical notes, design guidelines, interoperability testing for PCIe, Ethernet and other high-speed serial interfaces.
- Support overall product bring-up of PCIe and Ethernet hardware and associated hard and soft IP in the FPGA fabric.
- Participation in next generation PCIe and Ethernet interface requirements definition and validation
- Knowledge and expertise with PCIe Gen 1 through 4. Expertise with other high-speed serial protocols is a plus.
- Experience with getting PCI-SIG certification.
- Verilog and/or VHDL – RTL coding / simulation and validation in an FPGA environment
- Hands on experience in developing and debugging PCBs, using high-end test and measurement equipment and PCIe and Ethernet compliance testing equipment.
- Experience with hardware labs and experience in lab automation
- Scripting skills, such as Python, Perl and TCL.
- Strong in technical writing and communication (verbal) skills
- Knowledge of high-speed external memory interfaces, as well as serial protocols a plus
A minimum of 5 years performing the tasks outlined in Job Description/responsibilities section.
MSEE preferred.Apply Now