Achronix Semiconductor is an emerging growth company that offers industry leading, high-density and high-performance application-targeted field programmable gate arrays (FPGAs).
Achronix is constantly seeking intelligent, highly motivated, and dynamic individuals experienced in FPGA and ASIC design optimization and software. We offer a comprehensive and a competitive benefits program.
Title: Field Applications Engineer – Shanghai
Type of Position: Regular, Exempt
Reports to: Managing Director of Sales, Asia-Pacific
Location: Shanghai, China
Job Description and Responsibilities
As a Product Field Applications Engineer for China, you will be working with the sales team in the entire sales cycle that includes pre-sales, design in and post-sales support at your target customers. The following are specific responsibilities:
- Deliver product and tools demonstration, benchmark, feasibility study, technical and architectural proposal.
- Provide training to customers in FPGA design tools and methodology.
- Support and assist customer to convert design, provide guidance and help in design optimization and issue resolution.
- Provide support in device bring up and debugging.
- Work closely with factory application team to duplicate and resolve issues.
- Develop close relationship with customer project team.
- Communicate customer technical requirements and feedback to factory.
- Uncover new opportunities in targeted customers.
Skills and Qualifications
- BSEE/MSEE with a minimum of 5 to 8 years digital design experience in FPGAs and ASIC
- Proven knowledge of HDLs, synthesis techniques, and hardware design methodologies.
- Prior telecommunication, data networking, server and data center system experience and knowledge is desirable.
- Good customer interface and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and verbal English is a must.